[Northkeep] Office of the Virtual Scribe

Eric iccaro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:43:34 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep!

As announced at populace I have been given the honor to serve their
Excellencies and the Populace of the Barony of Northkeep as your new Virtual
Scribe.  I think it will be a significant amount of work but also a lot of
fun.

My goal is to create, with assistance from all of you, a site with its own
Northkeep representative persona that, while being informative, adds to the
quality and depth of the game experience.  Period information delivery
included town criers, speakers, taverns, libraries, cafes and pamphlets,
among others, depending on the period, location and social standing. Please
pass along the methods of news delivery that would be appropriate to your
persona.

Very soon I will be seeking out artists and art submissions to help realize
the site design.  No man is an island and I have zero drawing ability. J

In the meantime the first step is to identify essential information on the
site and get it updated ASAP.  I would ask that all officers verify that
they are identified correctly and their contact information is correct.  Please
also review the information on each office page and make note of any
additions or changes that are necessary.  While you are doing this please
consider the direction you envision your page(s) developing toward,
content-wise as well as function wise.  What can our site do to aid in the
performance of the offices?  Our past officers might have plenty to add in
this realm as well!

Thank you for your help and your patience as I learn the ropes!

Amadeo Gabriel Estevão