[Northkeep] Rivers Run Even

Geoffrey Makepeace geoffrey_makepeace at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 10:29:29 PDT 2006

I would like to add my thanks as well...is was very hot, not only did these folks do a nice service, they most likely kept a few of us from getting ILL

aoife at cableone.net wrote: Greeting All!
A loud 'Vivat' is in order for Aodh and House Gatekeeper for their water and
sustenance during the heavy list on Saturday, they pretty much single-handedly
maintaianed a 'waterbearers' for the guys, and Chemin Noir's 'newbie' guests
waltzed right in with the water and wet cloths.  Folks, the two girls, Kerri and
Abby had never been to an event ever and even with being untrained and using what
was provided I believe Zubeydah would have been proud!
Thank you Aodh and Becky and Kerri and Abby!
Rivers Run and Wiesenfeuer put on a good event in spite of the heat...I'm glad I
went!
Aoife

In Service

Geoffrey Makepeace
Squire to Riddari Balvin Thorfinnsson

every day you don't train, someone else is