[Northkeep] So, this weekend.. What's the plan?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 12:47:06 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone!

So... what's the plan for this weekend? Despite the
injury to my back, I am still looking forward to
seeing everyone.  I will make sure the grill has
plenty of propane (and I have a little charcoal burner
too) and there will be plenty of room in the
drive/carport for the trailer related activities.
Though I don't think I will be up to being much help
there.

I have to worn everyone-- I have lots of kitties at
the moment (if anyone falls in love with any of them
feel free to take it.. even if you aren't in love--
even if it just a passing fancy...). I will have them
sequestered in the basement and out of the way, but
for those who are allergic there is NO WAY that I can
get rid of all the fur and dander in the house. There
is plenty of room outside to hang out, but I am sure
that the heat will be an issue. So you are now warned.

I'd kinda like to get a ballpark figure of the number
of people coming. If you could please drop me an email
if you plan to come I'd appreciate it. Don't feel like
you HAVE to send me an email to come, just want to get
a number I can tell the neighbors so that they don't
freak. (or do freak with time to prepare which is fine
too)

Looking forward to the weekend!

Zahava

PS. BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR!!!!