[Northkeep] Leather cleaning?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 08:58:25 PDT 2006

EC Leather at 6th and Utica has 4 Way Care. This is an excellent product for cleaning and reconditioning leather, it is what I use for my armor, it is a sponge on/wipe off product.

  Angus Gunn CSS 70

Andrew Lechner <littlerukh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Mild soap and water will work, although it will be a little stiff right after it dries. It will soften back up as you wear it again. It would also be good to put some leather protector / restorer on it as the body chemistry decomposes leather. Auto stores and places that have shoe cleaning supplies would have leather cleaner/protector. Or if you remind me a lot, I'll bring my leather cleaning stuff to a fighter practice.

Andrew Lechner
Ludewicus “Ludo”

http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/