[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Today!

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 30 07:28:26 PDT 2006

Kelandra and I will be at the Grub and Garb tonight. We are not sure what we
will bring but we will bring something.

Morgan I am sorry for your pain and I sympathize with you.

Last week I pulled a towel off the holder in the bathroom and some how this
caused the bathroom light fixture to fall hitting me in the head cutting my
ear before it shattered in the tub. I did not need stitches but to explain
that was pretty bad. The sad part is that is not the first such incident I
have had with lighting fixtures.

In college a reading light exploded in my face leaving a few scars, at our
old house in Pryor the whole bathroom light fell out of the ceiling hitting
me in the head, and at our last visit to my sister-in-laws the ceiling fan
in my nephews bedroom hit me in the head and actually cut me.

It couldn't be doing some heroic action nope we get banged up by stupid
stuff. All we can do is laugh about it and go on.

Ian