[Northkeep] A Great Night!

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 30 20:23:15 PDT 2006

Ciamar a tha sibh,
Indeed, we must echo Lady Montega's words and expound upon them.

Tonight at fighter practice was a good night. A huge crowd with lots of good
fighting both heavy and rapier, some good drumming and dancing, some good
food, some good fiddle playing, and some good singing, lots of good talking
and visiting, and all with that with such good friends. Ian had a such a
good time, Kelandra had a good time, our friend Kevan who came for his first
visit to the SCA had a good time, it sure seemed like everyone who was there
has a good time. This was not just a good night, this was an outstanding
evening.

Thank you to everyone who was there and joined in enriching the Barony of
Northkeep by participating in such an outstanding evening in the park. As
the weather cools we look forward to many more such evenings. Well done
Northkeep!

Mar sin leat
Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael
Lord and Lady of Northkeep