[Northkeep] Archery Sunday, August 6th

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 20:19:58 PDT 2006

Cian requested that I post a reminder to the list of archery practice being
cancelled for tomorrow, August 6th because:

1) Arthur and most of the archers attending Academy of the Bow.
2) The temperature predicted up to 103 degrees. I don't EVEN want to know
what the heat index will be, as I will be out at a firearm range in it
tomorrow yet again.

And also rapier fighters please be prepared for rapier practice to be called
because of a predicted temperature of 104, but we'll see when we get there.

Thank you for your patience! This heat won't last forever.

- Lady Genevieve Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Northkeep

(posted for Cian, Northkeep Archery Marshal)