[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:47:08 PDT 2006

Rapier fighters:

I'm calling off *official* practice for tonight for rapier because right now
there is a heat index of 107...and that's a bit extreme.

If y'all want to get out and drill or fight...I'm not gonna be there to see
it because I'm lacking in fundage and have to save gas money for Saturday's
Inventory Day. If Facon's there, he may go ahead and drill if y'all want to
drill.

Drink LOTS of water if you do go!!! Wear Sunscreen and bug spray...yadda
yadda...

Hopefully this heat will be over soon (though I don't expect it to within
the next month and a half) and we can get back to "normal".

- Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal