[Northkeep] Urgent!! BARONIAL INVENTORY!!!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Aug 12 14:16:33 PDT 2006

Again allow me to express how sorry I am that I arrived too late to be
useful. I had to work this morning and attend a family birthday party for
three younguns, and couldn't make it until after 3pm. I am glad to hear that
everything was accomplished that was hoped for, and again express my regrets
I couldn't be there earlier.

-Zubeydah