[Northkeep] Fw: [Fwd: So, this weekend..The plan is (long)]

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 08:30:46 PDT 2006

Ciamar a tha sibh
The inventory went well. Our thanks to everyone who ventured forth to help.
There are still some items waiting to be inventoried which we hope will get
to us soon so that we can finish up the lists and start with the house
cleaning, repair, and replacments, as needed.
My especial thanks to Beorhtlic and Elizabetta, Karl, William, Kale, and
Damon, and Ismet all of who showed up early and stayed long hours. There
were many other populace members who controibuted to the inventory but the
few mentioned above really gave their all.

If any of you have items that you have promised to inventory for us please
get us those lists ASAP. If you have items that are Baronial property and
have not yet said anything about it or have not yet been able to get them to
us please get those items to us or the Seneschal ASAP.

Some items of that we are concerned about that have not yet shown up are the
Hosptialler boxes. If any of you know where they might be please help us to
track them down and get tyhem to our new Hospitaller Lady Montega.

Mar sin leat,
Ian and Kelandra
Lord and Lady of Northkeep