[Northkeep] Steppes artisan after party

dominic barranco wookiematsu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 14:20:44 PDT 2006

Greetings all, from the other Damon from Northkeep.  If anyone happens to be attending Steppes Artisan, I thought i should let you know that your everlovin wookie has bought  a house in Denton and is very amendable to offering crash space, and my back yard can accomidate lots of camping room, should you be so inclined.
  Also on that note with Artisan being only a day event I thought i might have a little house warming party/reval if you are interested please send me a private emailand i'll give you the details

  In service to the dream
  Damon Xanthus