[Northkeep] Scribal

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 07:48:37 PDT 2006

Hi everyone, I would like to invite anyone who is interested in the scribal arts to my house on Sunday for Charter Painting. I have some old messed up ones for practising on if you have never painted, I have paints, and brushes, a few books, and a few examples of work..
  I am thinking 4 pm this Sunday
  my address is 2804 E Knoxville, Broken Arrow
  take the BA expressway to the last free exit, that the right at the stop light, 2nd left, take the left at the end of the road, 3rd house on the left.

  Thank you

  Ldy Elodie

~Elodie~