[Northkeep] Heavy Practice 08/02

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:31:24 PDT 2006

Rapier fighters may DRILL but not gear up and fight.

Bring and DRINK Fluids! Use Sunscreen!!!

If I get out of class in time, I will be there. I'm actually going to wear
GARB to class, just to save time in trying to get there! Just think...me in
garb at officer training!!

Please be careful everyone!!

- Lady GG
Northkeep Rapier Marshal