[Northkeep] Haggis, its making a comeback

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 3 14:04:14 PDT 2006

You are a sick, sick man! I Love it!

  Olivia

wynfrith <wynfrith at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Haggis marketing ploys

1. Freeze dried Haggis, the official Haggis of NASA
2. Haggis on a stick
3. Kentucky Fried Haggis, in extra crispy or the Colonel's secret recipie
4. Stove top Haggis instead of potatoes
5. Baaaaaa-B-Q with peat and mesquite flavouring.
6. Mountain Ewe, totally refreshing carbonated Haggis beverage. Do the Ewe!
7. Cup o' Guts instant Haggis
8. Entrail Mix: Natural snack
9. Mix and eat,Cream of Sheep.
10. Wool-Whip, non-dairy topping
11. HLT
12. Moo Goo Gai Viscera
13. Haggis joy and mounds. Sometimes you feel like a gut, sometimes you don't.
14. Bleaties Cereal. Breakfast of Champions
15. Shish Ke Baaaaaaaaab
16. Ram-Burger Helper
17. Chockful o' Guts Haggis Coffee. Gut to the last drop!
18. Pedialights Haggis, for the wee bairn
19. Two all-sheep haggis, special sauce, lettuce, cheese........
20. Haggis Dazz: Premium Haggis Ice Cream
According to the list I stole this from, 1, 2, 3, and 19 all exist.

Wynfrith

I am willing to do something to make the world a better place, but only if it entails using fire.