[Northkeep] geoffrey makepeace

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 13:44:07 PDT 2006

Geoffrey has my personal groin protector.  Just trying to remind him to bring it to me.  Thanks!   Aodh

John Glenn <glnn_jhn at yahoo.com> wrote:  why would I want to bring My personal stuff to the Baronial inventory?

besides, I'm not going to be there. I may be home intimwe for the Revel but time will tell.
I can locate it and bring it for you next wednesday, on a loaner basis
But only if you ask nicely.

Thanks
Angus CSS68