[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Today!

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:27:07 PDT 2006

Ha ha ha. Well its out there now so I might as well just get the story
out to everyone at once... that and I have no money to pay the
extortion costs to our former Baroness. Hee hee.

Some friends and I were goofing off on Saturday night / Sunday morning
and I got hit with a pillow that got caught on my earring and tore it
out. If you've ever noticed, I have larger holes in my ears and
usually wear different things in them. Well that night I had what are
called Talons. They are curved metal bars tapered to a point, like a
claw. Well it got hooked in the pillow and thats what pulled it out.
My ear lobe tore in 2 places and I had to get 10 stitches. The
stitches come out tomorrow so get a look at them tonight if you want
to. Ha ha. I took some pictures too, becase Tega and I are twisted
like that. LMAO

~Morgan~