[Northkeep] Kenmare meeting canceled, wInterkingdom work day still on

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 09:59:55 PST 2006

Greetings Populace,
The Kenmare meeting scheduled for Saturday evening is here by canceled due
to  the fact that late at night the melted streets will be refreezing. We
will look for a time to hold another such meeting some time after
wInterkingdom.

The wInterkingdom work day at the library from 2-5 is still on since the
roads should be more passable while the sun is still out. We hope to see a
few people there to help with Children's certificates, badges, and feast
tokens.

However if you feel that you can not make it to the work day because of the
roads then please do not try it. Everyone stay  home, stay safe, and we will
see you either Saturday and/or Monday at needle-workers where we will
continue the work on the items from the wInterkingdom work day.

Kind Regards
Ian
Baron