[Northkeep] Armoring?

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 2 15:11:23 PST 2006

he must of gotten in a hurry...our address is
  2804 E Knoxville St, Broken Arrow
  we live at 81st and 193rd area..best way to get here
  Take the Broken Arrow express way to the last free exit (81st)
  take a right at the stop light, take the 2nd left, follow down to knoxville and take the left, 2nd house on the left...

  call 259-3747

  Also there will be scribal at the same time...

  Elodie

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  For those willing to brave the streets we will be armoring tomorrow.

Angus Gunn.

Marc Carlson wrote:
Is there still going to be armoring tomorrow, and if so, where?

M/D

Elodie Birdwell
  Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
    Changing lives one day, one prayer and one person at a time!

  Let me pamper you with Mary Kay...
  Email me @ ebirdwell at marykay.com
  elodie_osu at yahoo.com