[Northkeep] WInterkingdom Class schedule

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Sat Dec 2 17:56:58 PST 2006

I think there are some issues with the schedule.

1 - I know Master Diarmaid has incredible knowledge but I dont think he can
be in teaching 2 classes at 1 time?

2 - looks like need to look at highlighting or grouping for Mercedes &
Emma - it looks like their on classes on them - they seemed to have become
detached from their class based on how rest looks.

but hey this is maybe just me seeing things funny

faolan