[Northkeep] Fwd: OT: Request

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 17:33:45 PST 2006

The following is a list of military personnel needing our help.  The holidays are tough for all of us, but I cannot imagine how much rougher it must be for someone away from their loved ones for Christmas.  Some of these men and women receive no mail whatsoever.  I will personally be writing to many of the people whose names are on the list.  Will you help?  Remember, one of our own could have very easily been on this list.  What stranger would have written to him?  (By the way, welcome home Johann!  I'm glad you made it home safe.)  So what do you think, my brothers and sisters in the great barony in the known world?  Will you help me lift a few spirits?  I know each of you will do your best to share in the love we have for ourselves and each other.  Thank you for taking the time to help.  Gosh!  Giving really does feel better than receiving!!!

  With respect and love for all my friends in the SCA,
  Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan

Note: forwarded message attached.