[Northkeep] OT Request OOPS!

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Dec 4 11:30:54 PST 2006

Based on a message which came through our office...

This list most likely came from:
http://anysoldier.com/
They specifically look for soldiers who are on their own or in need of
special attention.

An organization for mothers and family of soldiers:
http://www.bluestarmothers.org/

Got a bunch of books you don't read anymore?
http://www.booksforsoldiers.com

There are also those dedicated to supporting the wounded:

http://www.woundedwarrior.com and
http://www.soldiersangels.org/

Soldiers angels sponsors a program call Valor-IT which is trying to
obtain computers they can load voice control software onto.  The goal is
to allow solders who's wounds do not permit them to write to operate a
computer normally.  In this way they can remain in touch with family and
friends by email.