[Northkeep] looking for idea of how many are coming tonight -Re:Reminder about wInterKingdom Work night tonight

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 14:17:25 PST 2006

Actually I will be the only one of us making it tonight. Kelandra has a
really bad neck ache and will be staying home with the heating pad and
ointment trying to make it go away in time for the event this weekend.

Tonight's meeting is a work night so I think we can wave the requirment for
garb...because I would feel bad if people got paint on their nice clothes.

See everyone there.

Ian
Baron