[Northkeep] Reminder about wInterKingdom Work night tonight

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 5 07:08:09 PST 2006

I wanted to thank those people who came to the wInterKingdom Work night and
helped last night.

Ivo
Raghnailt
Beorhtlic
Elizabetta
Kevin
Brie
Faolan
Conal

You aid was indespensible, and I can not tjhank you enough for being there.

Nine people (myself included) came to work. I have to admit that I was
disappointed not to see more people in attendance. Even with the streets
clearing, we only got nine people. In Northkeep a Barony with over 100 paid
members less than ten percent of the group showed up to work...I definatley
would have hoped for more from this Barony. Hopefully people will be in
attendance bright and early at Winterkingdom and disprove my diapppointment.

Thanks to the aid of the nine brave souls who did come to help with our
Baronial projects I have good news and bad news, The good news first, we
were able to complete the feast tokens, and get a lot done on the badges.
Faolan and Conal will finish the Northkeep colored edging on the badges this
week. Now the bad news...there are still a LOT of scrolls to paint.
Raghnailt did take a stack as did Elizabetta and I am sure these two ladies
will return with all of their scrolls painted but there are still a huge
number of scrolls that must be made ready for wInterkingdom by Saturday.
This means that every available minute of the week here in our house will be
spent painting scrolls. I doubt that event with the efforts of Raghnailt,
Elizbetta, and ourselves that the scrolls will all be completed.

There will likely be a scroll painting area at Winterkingdom so please take
some time out of your day to stop by and paint some simple scrolls for the
children.

I look forward to seeingl of you bright and early at wInterkingdom on
Saturday.

Kind Regards,
Ian
Baron