[Northkeep] Sorry, O.T.- Anyone know a good honda mechanic?

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 10:59:51 PST 2006

I have the best mechanic in the world!  Larry's Service Department, one west of Garnett and two buildings south of Admiral.  His number is 438-3020.  Tell him Susan Gravitt sent you.  You have to call and make an appointment to bring your car in.  If you need a ride, let me know.   851-1913          Susan/Aodh

Miriam Cook <zahavabathannah at yahoo.com> wrote:  Sorry for the off topic post, but does anyone know a good honda mechanic? The trunk latch and cable thingie that lets you open the gas door and the trunk broke in the cold (the car had never been near cold before, it has lived in Florida all it's life!). We're not looking for a cheap thing necessarily, just a good one.

Thanks guys!

Zahava