[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Updates on northkeep.anseorra.org

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Mon Dec 11 09:31:49 PST 2006

<Raghnailt wrote...>

Lady Elizabeth,

Thank you for the vote of confidence but, alas, I have (sniffle) no
(sniffle) AoA.  Thank you for the clarification, also, of the classes.
So many possibilites, so little time!  My head, it doth spinneth!

Looks like someone got a cure for their sniffles!!!!!-) Congratulations
Rag!@#$%^ on your AOA, it was greatly deserved and you do our household
proud in all that you do!

Lady Rayhanna of House Halfiras

Thank you, I do try. :)

There were many worthy recipients of various awards at wInterkindom. If
someone has a listing that could be posted, that would be wonderful.

The classes were incredibly enlightening and the feast was MOST
excellent, as well.

Lady Raghnailt of House Halfiras