[Northkeep] wInterKingdom

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 12:45:26 PST 2006

Greetings,

  I must join my voice and say that those that missed this event missed not only the classes given, but the friendship. I brought away a joy at the little things of this event as well. A mother aiding in teachinga class, friends with their heads bent in laughter and all the smiles shared throughout the day. I had the little seen joy of three scribes bent over working on a scroll with their voices beautifully joined in song. I must say that those that missed this performance missed some of the purest joy of the song.

  Muirenn inghean Chonaill
  Eldern Hills

Humility is not thinking less of you, but of you less