[Northkeep] Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 12 11:53:16 PST 2006

Olivia and I will, definitely, keep Lady Aoife (and Lord Fintan) in our prayers!  As well as you and your family.  If any of you need anything, (it will take us a little while to get there) please, let me know!  I would be more than happy to do what I could to help.

  All our love,
  Elisabeth & Olivia (& Etromma, too!)

ottokarluther at aol.com wrote:
  Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir was admitted into the CCU after having a heart attack last night around 7 PM. It was very tense for several hours and concern was expressed by the medical staff that she may not make it through the night. She had been on medication for high blood pressure and had just recently finished radiation therapy as of midnight she was in a stable condition on a respirator. I will post updates as I find out more. As a request by me, even though neither Aoife or Fintan are overly religious please keep them in your prayers.

Fintan Asked me to post his correct phone number(as it is listed wrong in the Blackstar) so people can call him if they need to 918-876-4390. although it will be hit or miss if he will be home

In service to my Squire Brother and his family
Ottokar