[Northkeep] Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Tue Dec 12 16:02:56 PST 2006

greetings

may she be completely healed in time to enjoy the family Christmas !!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon
----- Original Message -----
From: <ottokarluther at aol.com>
To: <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:49 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir

> Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir was admitted into the CCU after
having a heart attack last night around 7 PM. It was very tense for several
hours and concern was expressed by the medical staff that she may not make
it through the night. She had been on medication for high blood pressure and
had just recently finished radiation therapy  as of midnight she was in a
stable condition on a respirator. I will post updates as I find out more. As
a request by me, even though neither Aoife or Fintan are overly religious
please keep them in your prayers.

> Fintan Asked me to post his correct phone number(as it is listed wrong in
the Blackstar) so people can call him if they need to  918-876-4390.
although it will be hit or miss if he will be home