[Northkeep] Boffer tonight?

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Dec 14 11:17:47 PST 2006

Heya Boffer folks,

I was talking to Giesla and Morgan has a school program tonight and they would not be able to make it to practice till probably some time after 8pm, was anyone else planning on coming tonight?  If not, Elizabeta do you think we need to cancel, I could possibly be late catching up at work though I would probably be done by 7. Just wondering what the rest of the boffer people and marshal think.  Let me know, you can reply here or private email at facon at cox.net.  Thanks.  Facon