[Northkeep] Aoife of Chemin Noir Update

fintan at cableone.net fintan at cableone.net
Thu Dec 14 22:08:10 PST 2006

New update. Mother still has the Intubation tube in. She is breathing on here own
but the doctors are using
The tube to remove fluid from the lungs. She was suffering from an infection  I
suspect  Was early stage pneumonia. temperature is back down to normal and the
antibiotics seem to be working.  They had did a
Electrical cardio version this morning to reset  the heart rate. Mother has had
this done a few years ago
And it did the job again. Her heart rate is back to a normal regular beat and blood
pressure is back up.
Some time I will have to tell the story of what happened Monday night. Looking back
it makes me
So angry I have to laugh. from the bumbling nurses staff to a good  hearted but
overly pushy Chaplin.  Fiontan