[Northkeep] curious

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Tue Dec 19 11:18:09 PST 2006

Cisco Cividanes wrote:
> Do any of the SCA group names come under any from of copyright protection?
> Not saying we should or should not do anything, but the current set of
> circumstances does beg the question for general knowledge.
>
> Ivo

I was wondering about that as well.  I didn't know the badges were
public domain.  I don't think he's doing anything to discredit Northkeep
in any way.  It's kind of amusing that this fellow in Norway is calling
his group the same as our Barony.  Damon found the following:

Registrant:
   12106 - Robert Reiersen (NORTHKEEP-NET-DOM)
   Robert Reiersen
   Stasjonsveien 70
   TYRISTRAND, TYRISTRAND N-3533
   Norway