[Northkeep] christmas revel

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 15:21:19 PST 2006

Please do come, I'm very easy to find.  I saw where someone has already forwarded a couple of my annoucement.  If you have any other questions please feel free to call me. 810-3778.  Still considering a dirty santa gift game. It would just be something like an old fasioned white elephant game, If you interested let me know.  For those that don't know, it is where you brins a gag typegift from home, wrapped, Something that you would love to not have around anymore,  It can't be something alive, like a kid or pet.  But pretty much that is it.  Any more questions, please call.
  thankx,  Katrina

billfountain <112sword at cox.net> wrote:
  I'm sorry to say that she passed away MON. about 3:30 P.M. the funeral is thurs. Every one is doing ok, Just glad she didn't suffer or linger for an extended length of time.
On a lighter note I accidentally del. the e-mail about time party Sat. in Glenpool, I'm planning on dragging bobbie to it as I think she could use a pick me up right be for Christmas. So if the person having it could count on two more being there and e-mail Me the time and location again I would be very grateful.

Wilhelm der Wulf