[Northkeep] FW: viking impression

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Wed Dec 20 16:35:07 PST 2006

I would check with her, I jnow she's familier
with us as I'm pretty sure she is the person
I organized one of the large homeschooling
demos with when I was hospitaller, the one
that was outside and had a potluck-it has
been about 5 years ago.
Susan

I am not sure about doing an impression. I
think I do an OK Swedish Chef, but for
teaching I think I would prefer not to
"clown" around with faux accents. It has been
awhile since I have done this type of demo.
I, by myself could probably fill any amount
of time this subject. Is anyone else
concidering filling this request. I suppose
to, there is a need to find out how much time
she wishes to spend on this and if there is a
paticular facet of Norse life she would like
to focus on.

   Thorvald