[Northkeep] Looking for a song--Hey Emily, Blackhawk,Ragnar

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 07:53:31 PST 2006

Okay folks..sorry to interrupt.
But there is a song that I used to perform when I was in ansteorrea...so think back a few years..
Roz also did it ( the song) a few times.

the gist of the song is:

King who was not nice and didn't care for wife of kingdom
Wife falls in love with a jester

She ensourceers ( bewitches them) and switches the souls of both..actually in the song the one
goes mad
they have 4 children, all with gifts and they dance and they dance like a midsummer moon...

I can even see the paper it was written on, remember the chords..but not the frillen NAME of it or
all the words..

Can anyone helps she who turned 40 and now has no memory...

Thanks..
Lady Lann