[Northkeep] Christmas Revel

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 16:21:57 PST 2006

Just a reminder about the christmas revel at my home brought to you be myself and Lady Elizabeth de Calais,  if you make it even for a few moments it would be wonderful.  If you come for the evening bring some munchies and BYOL.  I will be providing all the mixers.  If you can't make it "HAPPY HOLIDAYS and STAY SAFE".  My phone number is 810-3778
  MERRY CHRISTMAS,   KATRINA

billfountain <112sword at cox.net> wrote:
  I'm sorry to say that she passed away MON. about 3:30 P.M. the funeral is thurs. Every one is doing ok, Just glad she didn't suffer or linger for an extended length of time.
On a lighter note I accidentally del. the e-mail about time party Sat. in Glenpool, I'm planning on dragging bobbie to it as I think she could use a pick me up right be for Christmas. So if the person having it could count on two more being there and e-mail Me the time and location again I would be very grateful.

Wilhelm der Wulf