[Northkeep] Aoife update!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 07:24:43 PST 2006

As we move further and further into the holiday season we think of family and friends and what they all mean to us.  Nothing is more satisfying this time of year than the knowledge those we love are in good health.  It is with this thought I come to you, bringing news of our friend from the North, Aoife.  She is at home with her son, feeling better knowing she has her own bed to sleep in, where no one comes to wake her to give her a pill for sleep and is absent of the constant sound of hussling and bussling roaring throughout the night.

  I spoke briefly with Aoife yesterday.  She had to have a pacemaker put in.  I'm thinking that is resolving the issue of the dangerously low blood pressure.  She also mentioned how still weak she is.  She continues to have the cardiac cough but seems to feel so much better now.  The process of regaining some strength will be long fought and communications via phone and email limited, but she wants each of you to know how much the prayers and thoughts mean to her.  She is grateful to be alive and recooperating at home.

  I don't know about you, but I will be spending this holiday grateful to be alive...thankful for Mom and Dad, rest his soul....glad to be a part of such a wonderful group of people, the folks of Northkeep.............happy to still have a good friend in Chemin Noir, Aoife!

  Happy Holidays and God Bless!

  Aodh/Susan