[Northkeep] Years End...

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun Dec 31 12:43:47 PST 2006

Guten Tag,
        I hope this letter finds your livestock in their bowers and your
ships in winter quarters.  This has been  a busy and productive year for
these fine lands.   The lineage and continuity of our Coronet has been
assured.  The fields and forests have yielded amazing feasts under the
hands of our talented cooks.

Soldiers, yeomen, and auxiliaries see to your arms as the coming year
promises to see some active campaigning and the Crown will doubtless
call upon the people of their northern lands to fill the ranks of war.
Artesans, Bards, and Hostlers your hands and skills will be needed as to
keep our lands healthy and prosperous.

Our first meeting in the new year will be Monday the 22nd. of January
for the officers of the Barony.  The populace shall gather together
Tuesday January 30th.

It has been a distinct  pleasure to work with a number of you over this
past year.  We've seen some depart us for other lands and new faces have
joined our family.   Please remember those struggling with their
health.  To you I send you my sentiments for a speedy return to being
whole and hale.

To one and all I toast* Wæs hæil.*

    Herr-Domr Damon Hroarsson, The Honorable Lord Borrrendöhl
        Seneschal, Northkeep