[Northkeep] Work Day today is cancelled

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 2 08:15:27 PST 2006

Greetings,
After much discussion with people in Tulsa and its outlying areas, including
the OHP we have decided to call off the Work Day due to road conditions.

If at all possible we would like to schedule the work day for Monday evening
at Lady Faolan's house. There may be a need to send work home with people
from there depending on how many hands we have to help with the work.

What we are doing is painting certificates for the children's classes and
making badges. Please call around and let everyone know that the meeting
today has been canceled and what our plans are for Monday.

Please everyone be careful out there, stay safe and warm.

Kind Regards,
Ian
Baron