[Northkeep] Needing Information

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Tue Dec 5 07:22:10 PST 2006

Kale - just since I checked with Therese last week.

Lobscouse is not going to be in the feast - 3rd course is the Jerk Chicken
with Rice.

And my reason for checking was since  I  planned on  bringing  Lobscouse
for   the Tavern as 1  lunch  option since too good not to have at
Winterkingdom.

hope that helps a bit.

thanks
faolan