[Northkeep] OT Request OOPS!

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:01:18 PST 2006

BTW, just so we're all covered here - as long as it's a legitimate message,
then it's perfectly appropriate for this list.  Whether we have anyone
currently away or not - heck, whether we support the administration that's
sent them away or not - it is entirely appropriate to support the troops.
If anyoen would like to disagree with this stance, please feel free to talk
to the Seneschal and the B&B, or talk to me about it in person (although if
you do the latter, bring duct tape).

Marc/Diarmaid
List Administrator