[Northkeep] Requesting a favor...

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Tue Dec 5 11:44:53 PST 2006

greetings

the barony has a couple such items .
please contact the baronial archery marshal ,cecil hudson
metaldog00 at hotmail.com
i'm sure there wouldn't be a problem with your using them to teach a class
with .
although lots of sca people still use the fiberglass bows for both target
and combat archery.
thx for teaching a class as it appears that mundane issues will prevent my
attendance .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon