[Northkeep] OT Request OOPS!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 17:14:08 PST 2006

I think passing this list on to other people willing to participate is a wonderful idea!  Pass it on, little lady, pass it on.        Thanks!            Aodh/Susan

Kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:  Aodh, is it ok to forward this list of soldiers on to another list of mine?
I know some people who might want to make some of them their project since
the people they were helping support in Iraq have come home now. I know we
are planning to send cards at least to some if not all of them.

Keigan
hanging out on Kev's account again tonight