[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Post Revel

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 05:42:23 PST 2006

Greetings Northkeep,

  Elodie and I will be host a post revel at our house following our Winterkingdom event this Saturday. The revel will begin as soon as the site is cleaned and everyone is ready to go and we will both be assisting with the clean. Please stay if you can and help out as many hands make light work and we can get to the party more quickly. The address is 2804 E. Knoxville, Broken Arrow, Ok. I will attempt to print some directions and have them available at the event. I hope to see you all there.

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Drighton Northkeep
  Commander Borderguard