[Northkeep] Drop spindels and thank you teachers!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 12:28:02 PST 2006

Even though Alex was one of those kids having all kinds of problems (he seems to have inherited his mother's skill with the fiber-arts ;) learning to use the drop spindle, he told me he really enjoyed that class. He was very happy to see that he actually got to keep the spindle and some of the fiber. Thank you all very much!!

On that note, I'd also like to thank all of the teachers who taught the kids! Alex had a really wonderful time and got to learn some really great things. I also need to mention the scrolls that he got for attending the classes were very nicely individually painted. Alex was just floored by this-- he really felt like he was getting something special. Thank to all who labored on this massive undertaking!! (what was the number? 45 children?)

So, from a very grateful parent-- Thank you very much!

Zahava