[Northkeep] wInterkingdopm awards

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Tue Dec 12 12:31:41 PST 2006

Katrina,

Questions are very good - don't be shy about asking them!  There are
lots of folks out there with big, big brains full of much, much
knowledge (a staggering amount, I noticed Saturday).  I don't have
nearly the experience, but if there's ever anything I can help with (it
IS confusing, sometimes), please feel free to email me, on or off list.
You have a willing hand and a sweet spirit about you.

Raghnailt