[Northkeep] Fintans Mother, Aoife of Chemin Noir

billfountain 112sword at cox.net
Tue Dec 12 18:41:12 PST 2006

If there is anything they need or We can do for them please do not hesitate
to contact me at (918)636-6596 this is my cell and I keep it off during the
day at work but just leave a message and I will get it. They will be in Our
prayers and in Our hearts !
On another note Angelique's Mother just started Her 2nd week of radiation
treatments for a cancerous growth in her throat and they put in a feeding
tube this morning and will be doing a trach on Her tomorrow, So any spare
prayers out there would be greatly appreciated.

                                    Wilhelm der Wulf