[Northkeep] saga

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Dec 14 10:07:04 PST 2006

Greetings!

 I announced last Populace that I would like to put out an
 arts and sciences issue this month.  I can't do that without
 some arts and sciences.  :  ) I know there are some excellent
 bards out there with their own material that deserves to be
 in print.  Also, I know of at least one person (we won't
 mention a name at this time) who offered a cartoon.  This
 issue will not be put out the same time as usual so you have
 a little more time to create something.  If you have pictures
 of a project (weaving, period garb, etc.) that you would like
 to share, I would welcome that as well.  If you taught a
 class and are willing to share your syllabus/notes, that
 would be great.  Don't think your project is not good enough,
 because I've seen/heard some of you.

 On that note, I would like to thank and congratulate the
 children who submitted artwork.  These pictures are great!

 Ismet