[Northkeep] Thank You

billfountain 112sword at cox.net
Sun Dec 17 21:06:49 PST 2006

 For ALL the prayers and good thoughts THANK YOU ALL! very much, But now it is just a matter of waiting. After the feeding tube and the trach. they discovered Thurs. She has a kidney infection that has gotten into her blood stream and they have found spots on her lungs that weren't there last week and she is not a candidate for chemo. The antibiotic she need she is allergic to and can't have, Her body is beginning to shut down she is not absorbing the food she is getting by tube, and she is not lucid any more. We still have her on O2 and food but she is no longer on antibiotics. and we all are praying that it will be over quick, For her and the grandkids and greatgrandkids because Christmas is not the time you want the kids to remember as when grandma died!
Again Thank Every one for there thoughts and prayers.

                                  Wilhelm der Wulf