[Northkeep] Bobbie's Mom

billfountain 112sword at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 10:20:49 PST 2006

I'm sorry to say that she passed away MON. about  3:30 P.M. the funeral is thurs. Every one is doing ok, Just glad she didn't suffer or linger for an extended length of time.
On a lighter note I accidentally del. the e-mail about time party Sat. in Glenpool, I'm planning on dragging bobbie to it as I think she could use a pick me up right be for Christmas. So if the person having it could count on  two more being there and e-mail Me the time and location again I would be very grateful.

                         Wilhelm der Wulf