[Northkeep] Fw: CHRISTMAS REVEL

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Dec 20 11:14:25 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "katrina hardesty" <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:23 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] CHRISTMAS REVEL

> Hello Dear Fellow Barony Subjects:
>
>   I again come to you to remind you of the Revel at my home on Dec. 23,
2006.  It will be from 7pm until ?.  If you think that you will be able to
come please either e-mail me or give me a call, so I may adequately shop.
Please bring a dish of finger foods, and BYOL.  I can provide pop, coffee,
juice, etc..  Will also make a goodly protion of goodies.  If anyone would
like to come early Sat and help get ready,  we could make it a great day.
Also, mundane dress is fine, or garb, your choice.  Hopefully the weather
will be pleasant for I do have a large firepit by the pond.  That will be
great for roasting marshmellows and telling stories.  Also please bring
chairs for outside.  My phone number is 810-3778.  My home is very easy to
find.  Go south on Hiway 75 to Glenpool, turn at the light on 141st street
south.  Go about 3.3 miles to South Lewis.  I am the second driveway on the
north after South Lewis.  There is a white pipe fence in front along the
road and along the
>  driveway to the house.  The house is about 250 feet or so off the road.
There are some christmas lights up.  Again, please let me know if you can
make it.  I hope many of you can.  Also let me know if you might be
interested in dirty Santa gifts?  If you can't make it, I wish for you and
your family a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year.